11. There are great bars/restaurants you
can drive your golf carts to at night.
12. Live entertainment in certain RV lots
on the nights before the game.
13. Plenty of kids, dogs and families,
just pick the lot that fits your crew.
14. You can rent an actual train car on the
tracks to tailgate in at two different lots.
15. You don’t mind spending 4 hours to setup because you have 4-5 days to enjoy it.
16. Last but certainly not least, a great SEC
rivalry football game. Exactly half of the
tickets go to the Gators and half going to
the Bulldogs. This is one of the hardest
college tickets to get. This year the game
was a real nail biter and went to overtime
where the Gators pulled it off. Go Gators!
I am sure there are a lot more reasons to go to
this event that I left off, but if you like tailgating
with a bunch of good folks this is a great time
and should be experienced at least once in your