6. Did I mention an awesome Police department that deals with
100,000 knuckleheads for 5 days with phenomenal tolerance?
7. The only place I know of where two bitter rivals, Bulldogs and
Gators can actually co-exist for 5 days sharing food, beverage,
and fellowship without acting like idiots towards each other.
It’s always well behaved smack talking. Personally I think the Dawgs
are beat down right now, they’ve lost the last 5 out of 6 years. If they
start winning again we’ll probably start acting like idiots again.
8. With this game always being Halloween Weekend, tailgaters not
only decorate for their team but also for Halloween. On Friday
night kids actually trick or treat through the RV lots.
9. There are over 10 RV/tailgate lots to choose from that allow
multi-day tailgating. There are the wide open party lots, the nice
spacious grass lots, the senior lots and the close to the stadium lots
and the family lots. They are all no more than 3 or 4 blocks away.
10. There are many vendors that provide a variety of services for
Tailgaters right to your door. These include pump out services
for RVs and trailers, water fill service, Ice deliveries, Porta potty
deliveries, Golf cart deliveries, Pies, cakes and dessert deliveries,
daily newspaper deliveries, you can even rent an RV already
parked in the lot.