1. Fans start to line up at Midnight on the Sunday before the
Saturday afternoon game in the streets to get into the RV lots.
2. The first RV tailgate lot opens at 6am on Wednesday before the
game, the party begins.
3. The City of Jacksonville realizes this is the single largest revenue
producing event for the city each year and fully embraces the fan
enthusiasm. (Police Included)
4. The most awesome tailgate set-ups you have ever seen,
including RVs, buses, campers, trailers, trucks and cars.
5. Enough tricked out golf carts to stage a world class golf cart
show and the city allows you to drive with adult beverages all over
downtown until about 9am on Saturday (gameday) morning.
We actually drove to a Winn Dixie (a couple of miles away) to get
more mimosas for one of the wives.
November I December 2010 TAILGATER MONTHLY 25